skip to main | skip to sidebar

Deirdre Hewitson Photography

Images of weddings that I have photographed, as well as tips that I have gathered over the years.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Eish!!: Pole dance lesson goes wrong (Video)

Eish!!: Pole dance lesson goes wrong (Video)
Posted by Deirdre at 12:39 PM

1 comment:

Oberon said...

.......fabulous.

May 8, 2008 at 1:15 PM

Post a Comment

Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (1)
    • ▼  February (1)
      • Eish!!: Pole dance lesson goes wrong (Video)

About Me

My photo
Deirdre
Cape Town, South Africa
I am a photographer who specialises in portrait photography, especially of women, as well as teenagers and children. I have worked as a photographer, editor and proof-reader for publishers of educational books for many years. My library of stock images, Online Images, which contains about 5 000 images, is resting at the moment, waiting for a new web host and some upgrades. But watch this space! In this blog I hope to share with you may daily experiences with my camera, my clients and the various obstacles and helping hands that the universe pelts at me. I hope it helps, amuses and inspires.
View my complete profile